Automotive Paint Protection
Lamar® Platinum Paint Protection Film Series
Your ultimate defense against threats to a fresh, flawless finish.
Life on the road can be rough for automotive paint. Every mile increases the risk of nicks, scratches, stains and more that can spoil your vehicle’s finish – and your day. LLumar® Platinum Paint Protection Film is your ultimate defense against damage. It’s a highly advanced, virtually invisible layer that improves the performance of your automotive paint, making it less vulnerable to rocks, road debris, winter salt and sand.
A twelve-year warranty, self-healing surface, and HydroGardTM technology elevate Platinum Series performance to outstanding levels. Whether you’re a perfectionist or just love what you drive, this best-in-class protection is good for your car and your confidence.
Rocks and Pebbles
Winter Sand & Rock Salt
What to Know For Best Application Results
- Apply to new cars or cars with low miles.
- Any imperfections in the paint need to be corrected before application. Paint protection DOES NOT cure already existing imperfections.
- Any type of sealant such as Trident, Xylon, or ceramic coatings must professionally removed before application.
- If you car has been painted you must wait for the paint to fully cure before installation. It is important to let the installer know the details of of any treatment that has been done to the paint on your car.
- Wrapped edges can only be done on new cars or cars with very low miles.
- Can bring in for consultations at any time!
Here Comes the Sun.
Let Us Help
you Control It!
For Texting Only